Saturday, August 6, 2011
I'm leaving the US for the third time this year to return to New Zealand and eventually meet up with my brother to continue to Indonesia and India. I leave August 17th from Los Angeles and arrive in Auckland on August 19th. I plan to be in Indonesia by mid- late October and India by November. I'm excited to embark on another journey and to pick up blogging about my travels once again.
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Oh the places you can purchase me online.
My collection of poetry, A History Of Silence, was published by Bicycle Comics in 2010 and is now available on Amazon:
Thursday, April 21, 2011
From Top to Bottom: (1) Dan at the beginning of the Tunnel Trail,
(2) There must have been a million cicadas - it was unbearably loud,
(3 - 6) Dan and I traipsed around various tunnels with and without paths,
saw incredible foliage, and even spotted a fantail bird.
(7) The exit tunnel on a beautiful day.
Monday, April 4, 2011
My favorite thing to do when I have a moment is to read my brother's new World Trip blog:
Please check it out. His writing and photography skillz are outta this world. He has an open invitation for everyone everywhere to join him on his trip around the world and his blog will provide you with all of the information and inspiration you could need.
Monday, March 21, 2011
From Top To Bottom: (1) Punakaiki Caverns,
(2) The Excursion,
(3) Dan leaving the Cavern like a true Hobbit,
(4) View of the sky from the cavern entrance,
(5) Riding down the coast,
(6) Sunset along the coast,
(7) We really like sunset,
(8) Upon discovering one of our best campsites we were really excited,
(9) REALLY excited - look at that stove!
From Top to Bottom: (1) The West Coast!
(2) The coast of Paparoa National Park,
(3) Our friendly Kiwi family,
(4) One of the best sunsets of the trip,
(5) This was our view from our beachside campsite,
(6) Campfire on the beach,
(7) The boys with the Pancake Rocks.