Thursday, March 5, 2009

Let's Go To The Zoo...

This past weekend my R.A. partner in crime and friend Brendan and I went on an adventure. We first took a quick trip to the Oscar Nominated Costume Exhibit at the Fashion Institute downtown. The highlights were when Brendan secretly touched Heath Ledger's Joker costume and whispered "I just touched a dead man's clothes" and my discovery of my favorite 2008 film "The Fall" having their costumes on exhibit.

We then ventured to something I've been dying to go explore: The Griffith Park Abandoned Zoo. The Zoo closed in the 1960s after facilities weren't holding up (animals had escaped) and they decided to just move up the road to build a new zoo. The abandoned buildings were creepy and awesome and we climbed inside every old cobwebbed cage we could find:







No comments:

Post a Comment